We can do this best within the framework of our business model and our corporate responsibility.
Xella stands for innovative, safe, and sustainable building and insulation materials and is a solution provider for energy-efficient and cost-optimized construction and renovation. In this way, Xella contributes to making energy-efficient, healthy, and affordable housing possible.
But it is not only our products that stand for sustainability; we as a company also aim to make the best possible use of human, natural, and financial resources in the interests of sustainable development. That is why our products, our manufacturing and management processes, and our supply chains should meet high environmental, social and governance standards.
Clear goals on CO2 emissions, resource conservation and diversity
To achieve this and make our contribution to a more sustainable society and economy, we have set ourselves clear goals. We measure ourselves against these:
- -30% Reduction of CO2-emission intensity by 2030 (vs. 2019) (scope 1&2 CO2)
- >80% Increase input from reused materials in glass wool production by 2030
- Resource conservation through circular economy
- 0 Accidents at work
- -40% Reduction of Lost Time Injury Frequency Rate by 2025
- +10% Increase in annual training hours per employee by 2025
- 25% Share of female managers at Group level by 2025
- Industry-leading customer experience and satisfaction
- ~100% of relevant suppliers comply with Code of Conduct by 2021
- Zero tolerance towards fraud, bribery & anti-competitive activities
We will report on how we intend to achieve these goals and which measures and initiatives we have implemented in the coming weeks. Keep following us on our social media channels and in this newsroom.